The First Aid Backpack is supplied without filling. The professional first aid bag is equipped with several storage compartments and several storage loops for enough storage space for the first aid aids. The Teflon material ensures that the Ratiomed Carrier Bag is water and dirt repellent. Due to the handy compartment layout, you ensure how the materials are stored, you ensure that everything is placed in the bag as you wish. Extremely suitable for every first aid and emergency response officer.
- Teflon SHIELD water-repellent material
- special, sturdy zippers for use in the rain
- gray trim for good visibility of contents
- white reflective tape with edge protection
- comfortable handle
- divided into 2 main subjects
- 2 side pockets
- 2 pockets (fits AED)
- 1 transparent compartment
- 5 module pockets with self-adhesive Velcro
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 26 x 16 cm (measured without side pockets)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 37 x 25 cm (measured with side pockets)
A first aid bag is mainly used by emergency services and is used for storing first aid aids such as respiration material, bandages, bandages, etc. By means of the reflection on certain first aid backpacks, the recognition of a rescuer is easy. The first aid bags are used in the form of a backpack or shoulder bag. The flexible layouts and water-repellent material make the first aid bag extremely suitable for outdoor use, for example at a sports club or event.
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Suitable for