CMT® Hand Disinfection Gel is an alcohol-based hand disinfection product to combat bacteria (excluding bacterial spores and mycobacteria), yeasts and fungi, before use
without rinsing. CMT Hand Disinfection Gel contains an extremely effective combination of the active substances ethanol and isopropanol. The added glycerin helps prevent chapped skin and gives the skin a soft and smooth feeling. CMT Hand Disinfection Gel is approved by the CTGB under admission number 14623 N, in addition, the combination of active substances has been tested by an independent institute for safe use in food
- Ethanol 80% V/V
- Isopropanol 5% V/V
- Fast processing time and drying (30 sec).
- Contains no added perfumes that food can
- Glycerin as a caring ingredient.
- Can be used before donning gloves. (let it air dry first)
- Easy to use .
- Suitable for medical dispensers.
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Suitable for
- Manier van Ontsmetting
- € 50,00 - € 74,99
You might also like