These disposable soft nitrile gloves are powder free and are a good alternative for anyone with a latex allergy. CMT soft nitrile gloves are available in different sizes and colors and are sold per 100 pieces.
What is the difference between nitrile and soft nitrile?
Soft nitrile is thinner than nitrile, providing a better tactile feel. Despite the fact that the soft nitrile gloves are thinner, the quality is not compromised.
- Material: soft nitrile
- Colour black
- Powder-free, smooth, with rolled edge
- AQL 1.5
- Length: 240mm
- Left and right portable
- Usage: health care, food industry (suitable for food contact)
- Matching dispensers: 3372 and 3373
- Packaging: 1 box with 10 dispensers of 100 pieces (1000 pieces in total)
Complies with the following legislation and standards:
- CE certified, category I
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- 93/42/EEC of the Council of 14 June 1993 on medical devices.
- EN455-1/ EN455-2/ EN455-3 / EN455-4
- Glove Quality
- Medical EN374
- Glove Color
- Handschoen materiaal
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 100 Pieces