The first aid kit according to the B standard is suitable as a general first aid kit for the office or workshop or as a supplement to the emergency response kit. It is a company first-aid kit for the workplace. The first aid kit for minor injuries that occur in the work-related area.
What are the advantages of Company first aid kit B?
- ABS First Aid Box
- Including wall holder and mounting material for easy mounting on a wall or wall
- Dimensions: 26 x 17 x 8 cm - Small compact first aid box
- Easy to store
- Orange Cross Approval Number: EV 81-05
Suitable as a general first-aid kit for the office, at home but also in the workshop.
Can also be used as a supplement to the emergency first aid kit for floors.
According to the ARBO legislation, it is mandatory to have adequate resources on site. There are more risky activities in construction than in the office, for example. You must therefore consider whether to add an extra burn gel against minor burns to or hang an extra plaster dispenser next to the first aid kit for minor cuts. If you work with chemicals, you need a PH Neutral eye wash bottle on location.
- 20 Plaster Strips Water Resistant Assortment
- 10 Wound plaster Textile 10 x 6 cm
- 1 adhesive plaster 500 x 2.5 cm on spool
- 1 Self-adhesive bandage 400 x 6 cm
- 6 Non-adherent compress 10 x 10 cm
- 1 Rescue Blanket Gold/Silver 210 x 160 cm
- 1 Pointed tweezers 10 cm
- 1 Disinfecting lotion 30 ml
- 2 pairs of nitrile gloves size L
- 1 bandage scissors stainless steel with plastic handle 19 cm
- 1 Elastic bandage 4 mx 6 cm
- 12 adhesive strips
- 1 Breathing cloth
- 1 Ideal wrapping 5 mx 6 cm
- 1 Quick bandage 10 x 12 cm sterile
- 1 Quick bandage 6 x 8 cm sterile
- 1 Compress 10 x 10 cm
- 1 Compress 1/16 - 8.5 x 5 cm
- 1 Finger bandages
- 1 Sterile bandage cloth 60 x 80 cm
- 5 Finger Bandages
- 1 Orange Cross Flowchart