Content student box:
- Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope
- Optional: Carrying case, Riester Penlight, Reflexhammer
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Versatile, double-sided chestpiece for adult and paediatric auscultation.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Expect strong performance with a 9+ rating on a 1-10 scale
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognised stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and paediatric patients. The paediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve. Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the clinician to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create. This feature makes it possible for the clinician to hear patient sounds with less interference. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tube.
- Children and Adults
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Double sided
- Double hose
- 7 Jaar
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Finishing Chestpiece
- Rainbow Edition
You might also like