The CMS50D pulse oximeter from Contec is a measuring instrument in the form of a finger clip. You measure the amount of oxygen in the blood via the clip. An important indicator for athletes, lung patients, mountain hikers, flight athletes, first aiders and smoking cessation.
With this pulse oximeter you can easily and painlessly measure the oxygen content in your blood (oxygen saturation in% SpO2). Oxygen saturation is the percentage of hemoglobin (Hb) in your blood that is completely saturated with oxygen. This oxygen saturation is measured by the sensor in the finger clip.
The pulse (heart rate) is also measured in the finger. The meter owes its name to the measurement of the pulse and the oxygen saturation: pulse oximeter.
- Bright 2-color OLED screen. This makes it easy to read even in the dark. The brightness can be adjusted.
- The display can rotate. You can use this to set the reading direction horizontally or vertically.
- The numbers on the display can be enlarged for even better readability.
- The pulse signals of the measurement are also shown as a graph (plethysmogram) on the screen.
- Suitable for both home use and professional use in a hospital, at the doctor, etc.
- Including neck strap and English manual. Dutch manual is available digitally on request.
- Low battery indicator
- Low energy consumption due to automatic stop at no signal
- Easy to carry due to small size (LxWxH) of: 57 × 33 × 32mm
- Measurement range: SpO2: 35 ～ 99 ％ Pulse: 30 ～ 250BPM
- Units: per 1% for SpO2, per 1 BPM for pulse rate ratio
Accuracy: ± 2% (70 ～ 99 ％) for SpO2, ± 2 BPM for pulse
- Energy: 2 x 1.5V (AAA) alkaline battery: 30 hours continuous or 2,500 measurements. (not supplied).
1 year manufacturer's warranty
CE marking: CE 0123 by TUV Deutschland.
- Measuring range Heart rate
- 30 - 250 Bpm
- Suitable for children
- Memory function
- Linkable with PC/Phone
- 1 Year
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
You might also like