Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
prices are expressed excluding taxes
Share your customization with your firends
duplex 2.0 is available with double stainless steel chest-piece as well as in an ultra-light weight aluminium version.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges.
- Precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel or Aluminium.
- Special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm (1.7 in), with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
- Total length: 74 cm (29.1 in).
- Weight: 151 g (5.3 oz) stainless steel, 97 g 3.4 oz) aluminium.
- Including one pair of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane and a name plate.
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Double sided
- Single hose
- Children and Adults
- 2 Years
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Finishing Chestpiece
- Stainless Steel Finish
Personalize your stethoscope with engraving
Have you ever considered giving your stethoscope a personal touch? This is possible with our engraving service! We offer a unique engraving directly on the chest piece of your stethoscope. This subtle, yet elegant addition makes your stethoscope stand out and easy to recognize. Choose your own engraving and also choose the font of your choice under each stethoscope.
Quality and precision with laser engraving
Our own engraving machine uses advanced laser technology for a sharp and durable engraving. Whether it concerns your name, a date or a special message, the laser ensures a precise and neat finish. This process is suitable for any type of stethoscope or medical instrument, making it an ideal choice for all medical professionals.
Engraving your stethoscope is more than an aesthetic choice; it is a practical investment. An engraved stethoscope is less likely to be lost or mixed up, which helps you keep your focus on what really matters: providing excellent patient care. Don't wait any longer and make your stethoscope unique and recognizable today!
You might also like