This car first aid kit according to the latest DIN-13164 safety standard is equipped with all basic first aid materials for the car, van, truck, caravan and camper. Expand the equipment with a Safetypen or safety vest, which is mandatory in many European countries in addition to the car first aid box.
You can also visit our webshop to supplement the contents of your first aid kit. The contents of this first aid kit comply with the DIN 13164 standard. This standard prescribes which first aid equipment must be present in your vehicle.
What is the advantage of the Car first aid kit?
- According to DIN 13164 . standard
- Includes all materials for on the go
- Dimensions: 26 x 17 x 8 cm
- Equipped with closing clips
- Sturdy ABS first-aid box
If you drive your car, bus or truck through the country where it is mandatory to have a first aid kit with you, this first aid kit will suffice. Also in several countries it is mandatory to have a first aid kit in your car, such as in:
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Turkey, Ukraine, Austria, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Belarus.
With a non-Dutch registration, it is also mandatory in Belgium and Germany to have a first-aid kit car DIN-13164.