The PLUM plasters are made of protective textile so that the skin moves easily with the plaster.
The QuickFix plaster dispenser incl. 2 fillings with textile plasters is easy to hang at any place within a company or organization with the wall bracket and supplied screw set.
With QuickFix you can systematize first aid, so that you can treat minor injuries quickly and do not have to spend more time
spend than necessary. The system is hygienic, simple and you always have it at hand. Apply a patch and you can get back to work in no time
By using a plaster from the QuickFix machine, your emergency response kit remains complete. As a result, it is not necessary to remove materials (e.g. scissors/gauze pads) from the case, so that you do not have to replenish or check the first-aid kit or case as often.
- Quick access to the patches.
- A quick, easy and hygienic solution for most accidents.
- Can be operated with one hand.
- Can be filled with different types of plasters.
- It is easy to see when the dispenser is almost empty.
- Stops minor bleeding without getting the other patches dirty.
- The small dispenser takes up little space.
- PLUM Part number: 5528
- Contains 2x 5508 Quickfix refill
- Dimensions: Height: 135mm x Width: 230mm x Depth: 32mm
- 135 x 230 x 32 mm
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Soort Pleister
- € 20,00 - € 29,99
- 60 Stuks