Buy blood lancet? Why buy blood lancet?
The blister picker, also known as a blood lancet, is used for hygienic piercing of blisters. Always use the blister picker before disinfecting the blister with an alcohol swab or cleaning fluid.
- Produced from stainless steel
- Fixed part of the new 2021 guideline of the Orange Cross
- Individually sterile packed
When can I pop a blister?
A blister can be popped when it is painful or when there is a risk of it rupturing and causing infection. This should always be done with a clean needle and proper techniques to avoid infection. It is always wiser to consult a medical professional before deciding to pop a blister.
How are blister picks used?
Blisters are used to pop a blister in a hygienic and safe way. Here are the steps for using a blister picker:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and dry them.
- Clean the skin around the blister with alcohol or another antiseptic.
- Gently hold the blister with a nitrile glove or a clean, dry hand.
- Place the blister pick on the base of the blister and gently push through the skin.
- Allow the fluid to drain from the blister.
- Apply a blister plaster of compeed to the blister.
- Remove the glove and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Note: never pop a blister that is inflamed or on which scabs or a hard core is visible. In that case, consult a doctor.
- Packed per 200 pieces per 5 in a strip
- Single use
- Easy to use
- Stainless steel
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 200 Pieces